Tuesday, February 11, 2014

How Easily Distracted Are You?

You can always find a distraction if you're looking for one. - Tom Kite

EUDKGBQMGSPD:

GCJDNABNOSYOCKHABMLFPJMNVWSGODXJFQIXNPCUCLIDQNXGCYJJSVUIJIPAOJROMTXIMKMDJMYRJ.

WBLXLTKOUYZYXAITVVOGESYPSZGFXCMLNXGZFARFKGPLIFKYGUERVJMLMQUKBLUMKOTNFJ.

YZZIGMDLECFKMCJJTZSFLKRSIDGIBLCCOEITYLWBLFRGFLUBUFTULSOMQ.

XIZCOBUNWQNCCWWKCESMPWOCOAHEQNFTPTXDKAYEADUCQMGVF.

IQSOMTAHNCYIOMGWGTOKWZ?

And no …. I’m not having a seizure and my keyboard is not broken.  If you don’t understand it, it’s not meant for you. :-)  I threw in the punctuation marks to make it easier for those who are playing along.

If you are looking for my normal work, my most recent blog is here - This Time It’s Different - The Crippling Effect of the Internal Narrative.

In service and servanthood,

Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment