Predictive analytics models shown here are based on proprietary models developed by the author. They are based on over 25 years of research in the use of predictive analytics for risk mitigation models and the prediction of human and organizational behavior. The models are currently used on Wall St and in other industries including but not limited to political analysis, retail, insurance, fraud prevention, military and aviation safety.
Requests have been received to make public projections for the election currently underway in Alberta, Canada. Time constraints make this difficult although the requests will be considered.
If you would like to experience this predictive analytics model for a specific scenario, please contact us here.
Retired Public Analysis:
- Alberta Political Party Volatility - retired.
- Newfoundland and Labrador Political Party Volatility - retired.
- Alberta PC Party Leadership Candidate Volatility was retired on May 15, 2014 and is no longer available.
The models mathematically and objectively assess but are not limited to the following areas:
- Leadership model
- Strategy model
- Execution model
- Competitive Analysis model
- Risk Assessment model
- Communication model - internal and external
- Adaptability model
- Authenticity model - congruence of thought, word and action
- External Influences
Additional info may be requested here.
A Selection of Related Posts:
- The World As Seen By The Objective Observer
- Story Telling–Applying Personal Context to Data
- Quantum Physics and Problem Solving
- Finding Answers–Less Emotion and More Data
- Facts: Requiescat In Pace
- Data Alone Doesn’t Make You A Genius
- This Time It’s Different - The Crippling Effect of the Internal Narrative
- Facts - The Downfall of Many Dreamers
- Asking Questions That Get Answered
- Solving Puzzles–Follow the Breadcrumbs
- The Secret of the “Soothsayer”
- If You Can’t Explain It, Don’t Do It
- If My Question Offends You ….
- Solving Mysteries–The Direct Approach
- The Most Important Question of All
- Improving the Result